If you’d like to gather a basic understanding of the nine universal types on the Enneagram here’s a podcast interview with Rosemary, hosted by Wild Crazy and Meaningful Enneagram with Pace Smith.
Rosemary Hurwitz teaches us how each of the nine types has a Wellness Map: how the Enneagram’s stress and security points can guide us away from our unwell tendency and towards our “heaven on earth.” LISTEN HERE FOR PODCAST
ANOTHER PODCAST FROM LIFE MASTERY RADIO- click blue link
CYL VIDEO FROM ROSEMARY -YOUTUBE LINK https://youtu.be/lBEgh-F7IbY
Below is a short mantra for each type:
- 1: Good Reformer “Not my problem”
- 2: Loving Giver “Giving AND receiving”
- 3: Effective Achiever “What am I feeling? What’s my truth?”
- 4: Original/Romantic “I have everything I need to grow”
- 5: Wise Observer “In participation is the best experience” (being engaged without being attached)
- 6: Loyal Vigilant “To thine own self be true”
- 7: Joyful Adventurer “Loosen my inner critic” or “Stay.”
- 8: Powerful Protector “Balance is the key to my true power”
- 9: Peaceful Mediator “Resolve little things before they become big” (I know it feels like you don’t care, but *I* need to know what you need; it’s not good for me to steamroll you).
Here are interviews with Rosemary on her work with the Enneagram and links to her co-authored books: